First Cosmetic Treatment Center in Worcester for Laser Liposuction
New England Laser Lipo is the most comprehensive and experienced cosmetic treatment center in the greater Worcester area for laser liposuction. Dr. Paul Willis is the first and only physician in Shrewsbury to offer Smartlipo™, the leading laser liposuction procedure.
Our doctors have more combined experience with laser liposuction than any other cosmetic doctors in the area. We offer free consultations and take the time to listen to your needs and goals. We will make recommendations to help you get the results you want.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Even with diet and exercise, there are parts of the body that are difficult or impossible to target to lose fat and loose skin. Laser liposuction is an innovative cosmetic body contouring treatment that uses a special laser to destroy fat cells while promoting skin tightening.*
Laser lipo is safe, highly effective and minimally invasive. Our cosmetic doctors perform laser liposuction procedures in our comfortable Shrewsbury office under local anesthesia. You’ll be able to leave immediately following your procedure and recovery times are very minimal.*
How it Works
A very small cannula (tube) through which the laser fiber is introduced is gently inserted in the skin. The cannula is moved back and forth delivering laser energy directly to fat cells causing them to burst and form a liquid substance. Concurrently the fat melting laser energy emitted also stimulates collagen resulting in tissue tightening.
The use of such a small cannula makes the procedure minimally invasive and able to be performed under local anesthesia.* The small blood vessels coagulate on contact resulting in less bleeding, swelling and bruising with faster recovery time.*
Benefits of Laser Liposuction
- Laser lipo is a highly effective in destroying and eliminating fat cells.
- Laser liposuction promotes skin tightening, something traditional liposuction cannot do.
- Practically any area of the body can be treated with laser lipo including: the neck, back, arms, abdomen, hips, thighs and knees.
- Performed under local anesthesia.
- Significantly less bleeding and bruising
- Faster recovery period with minimal to no pain.*
- No stitches and no drains.
- The Smartlipo system is FDA approved and has been used on thousands of patients worldwide.
*Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person